Motorcycle Training Wales is an established training school with 2 centres covering South Wales.
The Pontyprdd centre is just off the Broadway at Nile Road Pontypridd CF37 1BW
The Neath, Port Talbot, Swansea centre is just 2 mins from junction 43 of the M4 at E.M. Edwards works site Llandarcy, SA10 6JY
Our extensive team of highly dedicated, patient and professional instructors hold the highest classification in their field, including ROSPA membership.
Riverside Building, Nile Road, Pontypridd, Cardiff, CF371BW
- On the day of training you must be able to:
- Have the correct licence card: either UK driving, provisional or EU licence with UK counterpart licence number (check and apply here)
- Be able to read a registration plate from 20 meters
- Speak and understand English and the Highway code to a good level
- Be able to ride an adult sized bicycle
- Wear suitable clothing including sturdy jeans and boots
If you wish to cancel your course for any reason, you MUST provide a minimum of 3 (three) full working days’ notice before the start of your course
Cancellations made within 3 (three) full working days will result in the loss of your entire paid fees.