Package consists of training and a test. We will contact you after purchase to offer current availability.
Important Information, in order to take this test you must:
- Have a valid UK driving licence (plastic photo card, not the paper)
- Have a valid CBT Certificate
- Have a valid Theory Certificate
- Be 19 Years of age or Over
*Please remember to bring your photo licence, (Or current, in-date passport – If you still have paper licence), your CBT certificate and theory pass certificate. No documents, no test. Also note that the DVSA now operate a suitable clothing policy. You will not be allowed to complete the test if you turn up in Speedos and flip flops! (We can advise if you are unsure on suitable clothing)
Motorcycle Training Wales is an established training school with 2 centres covering South Wales.
- The Pontypridd centre is just off the Broadway at Nile Road Pontypridd CF37 1BW
- The Neath, Port Talbot, Swansea centre is just 2 mins from junction 43 of the M4 at E.M. Edwards works site Llandarcy, SA10 6JY
Our extensive team of highly dedicated, patient and professional instructors hold the highest classification in their field, including ROSPA membership.
On the day of training you must:
- Have the correct licence card: either UK driving, provisional or EU licence with UK counterpart licence number (check and apply here https://www.gov.uk/view-driving-licence)
- Have the original copies of your CBT and motorcycle theory certificates
- Be able to read a registration plate from 20 meters
- Speak and understand English and the Highway code to a good level
- Be able to ride an adult sized bicycle
- Wear suitable clothing
If you wish to cancel your course for any reason, you MUST provide a minimum of 10 (ten) full working days’ notice before the start of your course
Due to DVSA rules cancellations made within 10 (ten) full working days will result in the loss of your entire paid fees.